This custom-built workstation is designed as a welding station for a large car manufacturer. Exhaust pipes are examined for leaks using compressed air for welding in situ. The workstation has a pneumatic clamp with replaceable holdings that also rotates.[wooslider slider_type=”attachments” thumbnails=”default”]
- Workstation is set on four swivel castors, with brakes.
- Electrically powered telescopic height adjustment.
- Custom tool holder (for holding welding wires and gun).
- Built in workstation lighting.
- Built in electrical socket, complete with ground terminals.
- Storage console (usable depth = 500mm).
- Pneumatic manifold 3-fold.
- Shelves for tester and printer.
- 2-hand control panel with two-hand control block.
- Dimensions: 2000mm x 900mm x 2440mm (+200mm).
- Working height: 850mm (+200mm).