A list of questions about MiniTec and our aluminium profiling system products.
The Minitec App for iOS helps calculate the deflection of aluminium profile systems and linear slideways. The App – free from iTunes – will calculate values for applications in both vertical and horizontal designs. The values for both load and length are stored until the application has been completed thus making a comparison of different profile systems quick and easy.
MiniTec offers a range of free software products that allow you to design and spec your MiniTec solution:
MiniTec iCAD online – Our CAD tool is the logical addition to the hardware of our modular solutions. It comprehensively covers all planning and construction requirements. The combination of components and software enables the entire potential for rational, flexible and modern mechanical engineering to be tapped.
- 3D design tool for MiniTec components
- 90 percent time savings for users
- Planning and design of components and systems independently of CAD software
- CAD functionality without requiring your own CAD software
- Easy to use due to special anchors, line snap points and Drag&Drop
- Enables faster assembly of components
- Direct interfaces with all common CAD systems such as:
- Mechanical Desktop, ProEngineer, Solid Works, Solid-Edge, MegaCAD, etc.
- More than 50 data output formats in 2D and 3D
- Automated design module for:
- Linear axes, slideways, conveyor belts, workstations
- 3D design tool for MiniTec components.
- Planning and design of components and systems independent of CAD software.
If you would like any of these sent by disk, please contact us.
(fields marked * are required)