Mobile Container Racks: Basic Modules
All MiniTec mobile container racks comply with the guideline of Germany’s Chief Fire Officers Association (AGBF Bund) for the construction and use of non-power-operated roller containers in fire and rescue operations.
- Basic dimensions: 1200 mm x 800 mm as standard
- Other dimensions possible on request
- Dead-man’s braking system with two braked swivel castors at the front
- Max. load capacity per roller 400 kg, dynamic
- Max. load of the rolling container:
- Heavy – approx. 600 kg
- Light – approx. 300 kg
- Action principle of the braking system:
- V2010 by PULLING the two handles
- V2015 by PRESSING the handlebar
- Optional directional locks for the front swivel castors available.
- All basic mobile container rack models can be delivered as a self-assembly kit. This is delivered with detailed instructions and takes about two hours for assembly.