The requirement was to test the endurance of sliding doors, with special holding devices for holding the unique door drives.
The unit is enclosed with four doors, each initiated and controlled by an inductive switch to ensure the doors are closed during operation for additional safety.
Specification for the Testing Station:
- 15 kg heavy weights, made from MiniTec aluminum profile
90×90 L with lead weights used as test load.
- Four door mechanisms can be tested simultaneously.
- Control and Programming with a control unit equipped with a WAGO IPC
- WAGO DC Drive Controllers are used to control the five 24DC motors with encoder.
- Controls, miniature circuit breakers, terminals, contactors etc. are installed
in a control cabinet.
- The test facility is built according to Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC